The goal of Heritage Law is to provide cost effective, transparent and predictable pricing for our services.
Options available to clients are as follows:
- A pre-agreed flat fee;
- Monthly retainer;
- One time fee, limited to a time frame; and
- Hourly, with a price cap.
Before representation begins, we work carefully with our clients to arrive at a customized price for specific services. Our clients know in advance the amount they will owe and the maximum amount of resources they will have to dedicate to the matter.
Here are some pricing options we offer (taxes and disbursements not included in fees listed below):
- finalized and executed Power of Attorney, Representation Agreement, Nomination of Committee, Living Will, simple Will, and Heritage Law Estate Organization Guide
- finalized and executed Power of Attorney, Representation Agreement, Will with testamentary trust(s), and Heritage Law Estate Organization Guide
- finalized and executed Marriage or Cohabitation Agreement, Powers of Attorney, Representation Agreements, Wills (possibly with spousal trusts) (spouse to obtain independent legal advice prior to execution of documents) and Heritage Law Estate Organization Guide
- finalized and executed Trust and all related documents, Power of Attorney(s), Representation Agreement(s) and Will(s), and Heritage Law Estate Organization Guide
Desk Order Divorce:
Heritage Law can efficiently obtain a divorce order for those matters that do not need other issues adjudicated, such as child support, parenting, spousal support or division of assets. If both parties are in agreement for a simple divorce, we can file a “desk order divorce”, which is undefended and where there is no need to appear in court. There are additional documents and steps to take if your matter has children of the marriage involved. Heritage Law prepares the necessary pleadings and documents required, arranges for personal service of your spouse, and coordinates with the registry to submit the application materials. If you would like to retain our services, our fee structure is as follows:
- Uncontested Desk Order Divorce, without children: $1,600.00 + applicable taxes and disbursements
- Uncontested Desk Order Divorce, with children: $2,500.00 + applicable taxes and disbursements